Unsure of your ring size? Let us help you!
Simply order our free ring sizer, wrap it around your finger and voila! You can then start adorning your fingers with Somya London rings.
- Ensure that your ring sizer fits comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band. A particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band, so you may want to buy a full size larger than your usual ring size.
- Do not measure your hands when they are cold. They may have shrunk up to half a size.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring your ring size after any champagne and canapé filled evenings.